Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 29 oktober 2015

Red Magnetic Moon

I Unify in order to Purify,
Attracting Flow.
I seal the Process of Universal-Water.
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose.
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magnetic tone
Attracting - Purpose - Unify
Magnetics are the activators and the initiators of the wavespell and the powers of creation. You are an attractor of creative energy and power. You bring people together around you, catalyze movement and make things happen.

Red Moon
East/Red Initiates
Purify - Flow - Universal-Water
Imaginative, emotional, self-remembering, communicator, fantasy prone, mutable, aware, strong in feelings, romantic, expander

http://www.another-world.net/Dreamspell

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten