Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 3 september 2014

The gift of forgiveness



Over and over again, I take some time to forgive everyone who did wrong to me, and I forgive myself and release me from all the guilt. As long as we focus upon the fact that we are all struggling for the best, I guess so, everything will be fine. I wouldn't want to change shoes with leaders in politics and government, it must be a heavy responsability. In fact I started my journey as an artist and a dreamer, I just must create in order to remain sane and calm inside, a common theme in the lives of many creative peeps. Let's forgive everyone and start all over again in battle for a fair world to live in.

It's okay for now, let's relax and keep on seeing the field of endless possibilities as in quantum physics. I am amazed of being so calm and relaxed after all the torture I've been through so far, but I must keep going, not only for myself but for those who need me the most in times of trouble.


If I did something wrong towards somebody, I am willing to take back anything I said or wrote. I'm just a researching things, trying to find a synthesis of everything, using knowledge and wisdom for constructive purpose, and in the end I'm not here to harm anyone. I'm sometimes in for a joke, it's releases stress and makes life more simple and funny.

"Optimism is a moral duty" - Sir Karl Popper

I love you all !! Keep the faith!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten