Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 23 september 2014

Poetry in a beautiful city, in a beautiful country ...

In a world that faces the problems,
Of climate change,
The treath of war,
The emerging impact of all these events
On our global consciousness
We are forced in our evolution
It's very difficult for me to judge,
I try to remain humble,
Learning everyday,
As a spiritual person,
Having faith in God,
a Deity, some call it the universe,
What sounds strange to some of us.
It's quite scientific,
We will all sooner or later,
Face this experience,
But now is important,
We must be responsable,
And think about the youngest
Of the children,
Who are dependent on the adults,
On the leaders,
Everywhere,
Those who are innocent,
Might become the victims,
Of the warmongers,
The destroyers of beauty,
Those who create fear,
Instead of love.
All of us,
Independent of class, caste, religion,
political view, status, income,
Has a family,
Everyone on this earth,
Must think about those
Who must be protected,
From the ignorance of others.
I hope that all realise,
that they have families,
That destruction, war,
poverty, slavery,
violence is the less we need right now,
Only consciousness and coöperation,
Can help us now,
I see miracles every day,
And I believe we can create,
A new world for a new age,
Of Aquarius,
But not one,
Based on worlddomination,
Of an empire that builds itself,
And sacrifices countries,
nations and people,
To greed and imperialism,
It's a struggle for consciousness.
At the end of our lives,
We take nothing with us from this earth,
Only our consciousness,
I try to transform the negative into the positive,
In my life,
Learning from other cultures,
other religions,
other people,
I have always follow my heart and intuition,
I lead me to the Path I'm walking,
sometimes I doubt,
sometimes I fear,
but I will never lose,
my faith and fight
for righteousness in order
to protect those with
the open heart.
Some of us were imprisoned,
mistreated, attacked,
but servived along the way.
At least I am blessed,
To live in a beautiful city,
To stay.
I wish the best for the people
of Israel,
as well as for the Muslims,
and the Christians in the world,
or people from others religions,
With hearts pure of gold,
I fear nothing,
But the energies,
Are strong to keep us bold.
It's a miracle that I survived dead,
However blood got on my cloathes,
During heroic mental fights,
In order to protect a friend from death.
All the pain and test,
made the proper properation,
to realise the essence of the Quest,
the Way back home,
towards a force so present,
at the world religions peace event,
in Antwerp, with people,
who deserve the Nobel Price,
For their work's intend
And in the mids,
Of the trials and tests,
The real Lion rise,
To protect.



May the United Nations be freed from deception,
And brought towards a work aligned with the will
of God and His government,
invisble for those asleep,
if necessary for some protection,
some are brought to their knees,
as such an event also,
awakened me.
Religions must be seen,
in the context of their time and history,
they teach us things,
and hold some prophesies,
now the times have changed,
let's forgive and rebuild
in the name of democracy,
never to be blinded,
by some kind of fallacy.
I listened to my heart,
in order not always,
to take things literally.
I feel that I live in a city,
and country of great opportunity,
And that if we keep our strength,
We might change the course of history.
I think our King Filip and Queen Mathilde,
have the Heart on the right place,
and that brave little Belgium will
remain strong no matter what trials
we face ...
In times of uniting religions,
Peace meetings,
In a world of war,
Between different faiths,
Miracles occur amongst
the mysery,
As I send endless
volts of love and energy
to all the people
in our great city,
from there we hope
the love will spread around,
keeping away the danger,
of bullets flowing around,
No we're not a people that fear,
Or step back from the battlefield,
We are a people with,
the archangel's chield,
the symbol important,
in our country's Capital,
Center of Europe,
in Anglo-America.
Three great religions,
the be rediscovered,
in out little city of beauty,
and spirituality,
we're even our conservative mayor,
surprised us,
by his recent courtesy.
Yes we have a responsability,
to children,
innocent and young,
to keep them far away,
from even the danger of the smallest bomb,
People from ISIS,
can't you see,
how we are bound,
by faith and unity?
A wise man said to me recently,
Maybe it's time for our faiths
to give them an upgrade,
believing only what our inner voice,
says as being true,
were we after study and reading,
can enter the world
and our planet so blue,
Starting to do the real holy work
of the angels and the soldiers of love,
trying to solve problems and find
solutions for a world in need,
while we in Antwerp,
and as Belgians,
are planting seeds,
at least trying all to become,
angels in a world in need,
for our children,
who are innocent,
Please, they may not bleed,


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten