Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 12 september 2014

Planning Part 3 of the confessions series ...

Listening to Manly P. Hall, I plan my next writing on the Buddhist Noble Middle Path and non-dualism. Manly P. Hall was given the 33rd degree of freemasonry and considered a Luciferian, but his teachings are very noble and wise. I consider him a very good person and a gift of service to the benefit of the world. The only solution for my spiritual writing is promoting nondualism as the best approach of spirituality. Let's correct the 'devil' in ourselves before attacking him in the outside world.

To be continued ...

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.” 
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten