Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 30 augustus 2015

August 31 - White Resonant Dog

I Channel in order to Love,
Inspiring Loyalty.
I seal the Process of Heart.
With the Resonant tone of Attunement.
I am guided by the power of Spirit.
I am a galactic activation portal...enter me.


Resonant tone
Inspiring - Attunement - Channel
You are an inspriation to others, your commitment and integrity are often models that others follow from your example. You are also a great cheering section for those you love. You are committed to your relationships and often desire to dive deeper into relatiosnhips and feel more connected to those you trust.

White Dog
North/White Refines
Love - Loyalty - Heart
Loyal, helpful, mellow, strong leader, guardian, companion, consistent, faithful, team player, joiner

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten