Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 21 augustus 2026

Wisdom of today by Amy Lee (keep walking Angel, the guardian angels have your back.) - kristo gabriel

‘I’m done with letting people make me feel I should be quiet’ … Amy Lee 

We have to be strong and keep calling things out and not back down to fascism.

I would have been there in Brussels for the concert but the cabal blocked my online ticket payment and my mother did not want to use her credit card, but I have the album as a kind of friendly support. I have a ticket for Laura Pausini, that was available through my mother's bank account. I also wanted to visit Paris in the Netherlands but again, mother refused to use her credit card.

I want to make a remix of Magdalena Solomun's track voices but at the moment I am stuck, meditating, praying, chanting, being spiritual and surviving spiritual warfare. It's been heavy. 

This free book is a good guide :

https://auro-ebooks.com/lights-on-yoga/

I am most of the time in the mode of sattva but with all these adorable people in my life, mostly women it is a battle not to get stuck in passion (read Blavatsky, voice of the silence, because passion can distract on the spiritual path). People I really love are most of the time in a non-sexual way because I am still a celibate for some time in order not to waste Ojas. From my other website.

“kris” means “holy” in Sanskrit. Nofer chréstos means the principle of goodness. Tov in Hebrew also means goodness

“Renegade Member of Family of Light. Systems Buster. Available for altering systems of consciousness within a free-will universe. On call.”

“Just as a seed contains a whole tree in potential form, Kundalini contains all different forms of yoga, and when She is awakened through the grace of the Guru, She makes all yogas take place within you spontaniously … You don’t have to make any effort to practice them, they come to you on their own.”
– Baba Muktananda
(From the book The Sacred Power, by Swami Kripananda)

 


https://theguardian.com/music/2026/aug/20/amy-lee-of-evanescence-i-could-happily-do-an-entire-album-of-nothing-but-portishead-covers

 In the meanwhile Paris Jackson goes gothic.

Dear Paris, if you read this, where can I buy your album in Belgium beyond your website because I am blocked from ordering online? I would love to support your career and buy the album.

Remember, soulfamily is never separated because we are already one, so there is no reason to feel sad. Whatever happens, don't kill yourselves, folks. Life on the spiritual path is joyous and great, even in Kali Yuga. You are a little bit chosen and extremely privileged if this enters your life. The mission of soulmates and twin flames is to make this available for humanity, it's not a selfish journey for Me. Om Bodhisattvaya Om


Kristo Katherine (Carina) Gabriel blesses Paris-Michael Katherine

and feels sorry that the barbarians gave her electroshocks.
Depression is curable with supplements
and a change of diet.
Contact Dr Gabriel Cousens from Israel if You can. 

They are killing My grunge.
Trust G-d they have lost already

We are strong and powerful. 


Sending the energy of Mohanji to Paris to stabilize her and take away the depression.

Good energy is to be found freely with the Mohanji meditations. free of charge and for the Zoom-meetings it is with free donation. 

Paris Jackson is bringing sultry, gothic-inspired high fashion to center stage. The model and musician showed off a head-turning look from luxury fashion house Celine in a sleek video feature. Daringly embracing the sheer trend, she wore a micro minidress made from ultra-fine sheer fabric that left little to the imagination.  

 https://yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/articles/paris-jackson-celine-micro-minidress-054331111.html 

 
 
 
 
Story of Mohanji :

In a nutshell, my life, like everyone else’s, had distinct stages – an impressionable, explorative childhood, the regular confused state of youth trying to understand my purpose on earth, and the auto-positioned adulthood that made me realize that nothing was in my control and hence nothing mattered anymore. The only essence from these stages was that everything was temporary; Had it. Felt it. Left it. My biggest challenge was positioning myself in a society conditioned and structured by concepts – expected to conform to and imprisoned by “approved and permissible” boundaries of expressions, a state I considered equal to death.


https://mohanji.org/mohanji-life-journey/

Black Sheep in my Family

A teacher’s question, “What would you like to be when you grow up?” received a response, “I want to be alone” from a five year old Mohanji. A furious call to his parents followed, questioning his intelligence along with a request to place him in a school for special needs. Mohanji’s maternal grandfather, a great astrologer and a spiritually evolved soul, chided his anxious and worried mother to leave the boy alone and presciently said, “Mark my words. One day, our entire family will be known because of him.” A pre-teen Mohanji once told his friend, “We make our own destiny and call it fate” which made his friend think he was crazy. While these keen insights came naturally to him, he often wondered why people got upset and failed to grasp the deeper meaning. In his words, “I was clearly a black sheep in my family and friends, but a possibility in the wide world of mysteries.”
 
 
 
This whole soulfamily thing,
for a fearless person like Me this scares Me
because it is too confronting.
Remember,
I wanted to be a monk in Radhadesh.
Thinking about Madonna,
who wanted to become a nun. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten