Ancient texts predict the Age of Aquarius 450 Years in the future. We are still in the Age of Pisces for a very long time. Even the Rosicrucians have put this info freely on their website. There is so much deception, all part of the attack on the Christian faith through secularism. Many people involved in this don't realize this. Movies like the Matrix might inflate the ego like "doing what you like like superman without any rules" which might lead to ego-inflation, dangerous on the spiritual path where humility is basic in all genuine spiritual traditions. Another danger according to research is mixing metal music with satanism. A member of an Italian heavy metal band lost his mind by playing with satanism, a danger that is very real as warned for by Christopher Lee in the past.
I hope this dispells a part of the deception of our current society.
Always do your own research and correct Me if you want. I am also learning every day.
Love,
kristo isa gabriel
I checked the info, I was wrong about the 450 years, they say it's even in 2600 AD
Thus it will be about 2,600 A.D. before it actually enters the constellation Aquarius. The Aquarian Age may be said to start at that time
https://rosicrucian.com/zineen/magen119.htm
Thanks to our angel Kianna Gabriel I am preparing to stop smoking the most difficult decision because I smoked to cope with trauma and all the attacks in my life I had to endure, caused by black magic according to our wise friend Chris Josh.
=>
Effects of Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten