Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 27 augustus 2026

Message for Amy Lee : You enter Ketu Mahadasha Mercury Bhukti from 26.08.2026 (I won't be the end of Me, I have a soulcontract of service to G-d for the next 50 years)

  • If Mercury is favorable, there will be job acquisition, great happiness, listening to truthful stories, philanthropy, attainment of religious merit, acquisition of land, progeny, acquaintance with prominent people, wealth gain without effort, marriage, other auspicious events at home, and acquisition of clothes and ornaments. 
  • Relationships with friends and relatives will strengthen, and their support will be garnered. 
  • health issues for the self and offspring 
  • potential hostility with governmental or political leaders. 

  • Financial issues, debts, and mental distress are likely. 
  • Chanting the Vishnu Sahasranama will result in auspiciousness

    Ketu Mahadasha: A 7-year major planetary cycle focused on detachment, spirituality, inner growth, and clearing past karma.

    Source : https://onlinejyotish.com/free-astrology/ 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten