Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 26 augustus 2026

Kianna Gabriel : God is preparing you for more than you can imagine. Before God uses you, he often prepares you. #Faith #TrustingGod #Believe

 
 
The answers are closer than you think. ❤️ If you enjoyed and resonated with this message and/or it brought something up in your own experience, I’ve written a book that goes deeper into healing, identity, emotional patterns, and returning to wholeness within yourself. You can find it here: https://a.co/d/0h5Y6iT2 If you feel called, I’d love for you to explore it further or share it with someone who may need it. I would love it so much if you read my book and enjoyed it to leave a Amazon review at the link below to help spread the light ☀️ 
 
=> See book : the missing piece is you 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten