Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 24 augustus 2026

Chris Josh : Everyone Around You Notices You Learn Very Quickly.

 

=> https://chrisjosh.com/products/city-of-serpents-2nd-edition-autographed-paperback 

Chris tasted every toxic ingredient that would garantee a future as a psychopath. No one could have predicted that he would one day be an empath, humble enough to give God all the credit.
 
"Not all magic and voodoo are bad, but people purposely misuse it for evil." 

- Chris Josh, Chapter 11, Victim of dark forces 



I sometimes had to defend Myself so hard that I kept on sending emails to My family (often My parents) who just neglected it. Incantation, using a stronger will over a weaker one, is also black magic so I learned from the Torah not to do it. Eventually all black magic destroys the sender. Just say: "This does not belong to Me, and I refuse to carry the burden of other people's mistakes and sins." I say it again and again. I refuse to be a scapegoat for other people's sins. So don't try because I do a return to sender.  Thay's why the White Lodge also speaks about the Christian Fallacy. Why would Christ die for Your sins (talking in 3rd person) and take away your own responsibility? This really is misunderstood amongst Christians worldwide. Spot the difference and learn only to help humanity, that is white magic what good people always do, even when they are not realizing it :

 
 

(I have bought this book, it helps to get over abuse and betrayal)
 
https://chrisjosh.com/blogs/news/the-difference-between-real-support-and-fake-support
 
Your real people are very rare.
So hold them near and dear to You.
 
Chris Josh 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten