"Thank you for praying to God regularly. Thank You. And to my young man phase and phase, I told them, "Thank You! Thank you for focusing on learning and remembering God constantly. Thank you for spending every free hour you had to educate yourself on subjects and topics. It's because of you guys that we are here now. Here's a pat on your back. Rejoice! We made it! We made it out alive, stronger than 99% of the population! We lived to tell our story and help others in the process. We (different versions of me) took control of our emotions and, therefore, our reality because of your hard work and resilience. I am forever grateful for you two and little me. Remember, guys, I am you. So just because you didn't live a nice life then, you have it now. So, enjoy it.'
Chris Josh, City of Serpents, How to get over Betrayals and Abuse.
=> https://chrisjosh.com/ (Empath)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten