Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zaterdag 14 mei 2016

David Bowie, Madonna and divine androgyny

As I walked through the city of Antwerp to the local Madonna shop, a man yelled at me : you faggot, don't look at me and walk straight forward. That's exactly what I refused to do: I turned around and looked him straight in the eyes and he disappeared. Look folks I did a lot for the gay community and I support them, but I am not gay, I am androgynous. It seems like David Bowie and Madonna are the only persons on the planet who truly understand these things. How come that I have to go through the same sufferings. Why do I put this on myself. I hurt my thumb last week but I can practice music again. I'm planning to record two or three songs this year - I hope to find a good studio where I can record for my independent label I'm going to start as talked about with Michael K. It will be something cosmic. Sirius and the Pleiades together in coöperation or so, but COSMIC :-)

Androgynous people just have their masculine and feminine energies in balance and they are far more evolved spiritually. Look to David Bowie, he was also such a person and years ahead of his time. These are the people who keep me going. I play Madonna all day, as well as Michael Jackson and Muse and it keep me going. I just don't fit in and I will never fit in, thus I will create. Music saved my life.

Mary said that it is positive to be androgynous. It's often an x-factor for women, if you don't loose your self-esteem. I won't back down. I keep going. I am going to be iconic on the right time, watch my words.

Keep the rollercoaster of LOVE going folks. It's the only reason to fight for.

Androgyny is typical for spiritually evolved people. It's not something to be found weird and it should not be punished by society. I learned 'Rebel Heart' on the guitar and piano today. Nice one. And Rebel Rebel by David also keeps me going. I don't fit in, so I join the others who didn't fit in. They are the best people in your soul tribe, isn't it :-)

Love, k.

http://www.divineandrogyny.com

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/01/11/why_david_bowie_s_androgyny_was_a_rare_precious_gift.html


Anyway, I am different, not gay but I have always supported the gay community, two gay men called me their buddha in the past :-)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten