Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

vrijdag 28 augustus 2026

kristo isa gabriel jammin' amy lee and seether : broken

 
 
healing for the broken angels music heals never look back never give up I am going to order some angelic wings soon just for fun 

552 658
 views this month
3 403 382 so far 
 
Enjoy it, I am not into this for women, money, fame, obstacles according to Swami Rama.
but service to G-d (bhakti yoga).

And if a spiritual soulmate comes,
I will embrace Her
But my main focus is spirituality
not even family life
I love family but when they block spirituality I walk alone. 
 
Prabhupada's teaching : 3. Family Illusion  
 
Remember :  
 

Lord Caitanya prays: Oh almighty Lord, I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor to enjoy beautiful women. Neither do I want any followers. What I want only is the causeless mercy of your devotional service in my life, birth after birth

 

Source :

https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Lord_Caitanya_prays:_Oh_almighty_Lord,_I_have_no_desire_to_accumulate_wealth,_nor_to_enjoy_beautiful_women._Neither_do_I_want_any_followers._What_I_want_only_is_the_causeless_mercy_of_your_devotional_service_in_my_life,_birth_after_birth 

 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten