Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

maandag 31 augustus 2026

David Icke on Doloros Cannon's wisdom : I don’t agree with everything Dolores Cannon says, but on this I certainly do: ‘How to Recognize People Without a Soul’ – body-programmed NPCs are real and interestingly mirror the traits attributed to narcissists.

https://davidicke.com/2026/08/29/i-dont-agree-with-everything-dolores-cannon-says-but-on-this-i-certainly-do-how-to-recognize-people-without-a-soul-body-programmed-npcs-are-real-and-interestingly-mirror-the-traits-attribute/ 

 
 
The Soulless Ones
For many centuries the members of The Dark Lodge have interbred with the women of Earth, and over the passage of
time this has slowly but surely created a counterfeit race of “Soulless Ones” who are wholly devoid of the Divine and who
are wholly antithetical to God and God’s Plan. “The Soulless Ones” will continue to thrive and proliferate on Earth until
they all perish in the great battle of Armageddon. 
 
Source : Halls of Amenti, Great White Lodge 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten