Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 18 oktober 2024

Spiritual mathematics.

1% of the worldpopulation is following the call to come to Krishna Consciousness.
That makes 81 830 341 people. That's enough to guide humanity spiritually. According to Gabriel Gonsalves 4% of the worldpopulation is following the path of the Heart, that makes 327 321 363 people. If the square root of 1% meditates for worldpeace, we have a real impact for peace, that is 9046 people. If sometimes I am in the temple on the meditation days but I always do the meditations afterwards every day as much as possible and post the replays. When I am not in the temple, I join in real time.

We can do it.

Kristo(f) Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten