Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

zaterdag 5 september 2026

Live as If This Is Your Last Birth | Weekly Talks with Mohanji. (currently I am a once-returner in buddhism / I would only want to reincarnate as Kalki or His helper 427 000 years from now ... but G-d has the final say. I am only His servant). I incarnated as an indigo starseed soul for the liberation of humanity only to meet hatred, lies and envy. I don't know if I want to take another birth. Humans are egoistic and don't show gratitude for those who sacrifice everything for their liberation. It's sad).

 
2. Once-Returner (Sakadāgāmi)
  • Meaning: One who will return to the human realm only one more time before attaining complete liberation.
  • Details: Significantly weakens sensory desire and ill will.
 
A a "once-returner" (sakadāgāmin in Pali) is a partially enlightened person who is destined to be reborn in the sensual realm at most one more time before achieving complete liberation (nirvana).
What is a Once-Returner?
  • It is the second stage of the four progressive stages of enlightenment in Buddhism.
  • The stage comes after the "stream-enterer" and before the "non-returner" and the fully enlightened "arhat".
  • Read more about the progression on the Britannica Sakadagamin Overview. 
Spiritual Attainments
  • Broken Fetters: A once-returner has completely broken the first three mental chains (belief in a permanent self, doubt, and attachment to rituals).
  • Weakened Desires: They have also significantly weakened, or attenuated, greed, hatred, and illusion (sensuous craving and ill-will).
Rebirth and Liberation
  • One Last Life: If they do not attain full enlightenment during their present lifetime, they will be reborn only once more—either in the human world or a heavenly realm. 
  • Completion: During or at the end of that single final rebirth, they will eradicate the remaining defilements and attain final liberation.  

https://buddhist-spirituality.com/suffering-its-reality/devotion-in-buddhism

https://youtube.com/shorts/iYQOjZBhJzg
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten