Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

donderdag 3 september 2026

Kianna Gabriel : You are anointed for a time such as this and you are about to see why. It’s all about to make sense.

 
 
Kianna speaks about the reason behind cancer.
Of course, there is a lot of polution in the food, the skies (chemtrails) and the water.

Godfried de Purucker, who's book I bought from Magdalena,
claims that cancer can be the result of a life lived in extreme egotism,
to cure it through dis-ease. Don't know if it's true,
but that's what He writes.
Cancer might be a lessson in disguise for people
to become more altruistic.

Thank You, Kianna.

I don't want fame or money,
it scares Me.
But I am willing to do everything for G-d.

Thank You,
 
kristo gabriel 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten