Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

donderdag 3 september 2026

Let it flow naturally. Wu Wei they say in Taoism. No pretense. No offense. Just be you. You still cry, laugh, suffer but nothing is forced. Thank You Ramana.



The book by Gabrielle Bernstein "The universe has your back" helped Me a lot and the book by Chris Josh "City of Serpents" is my abuse survival guide. Good people and angels are the salt of the earth and helping people to cope with difficult situations.
 
And Paris Jackson, I feel sorry for your painful electroshock treatment.
I think about you daily
Keep in heart that I take meds to deal with my trauma (mostly a result of psychiatric abuse which in the past what was the motive for a suicide attempt a long time ago)
I survived anyway but I pray that one day I can get rid of the therapeutic state
You are not alone
But there are more humane, holistic cures
They discovered electroshock therapy in slaughterhouses
Not funny
I my prayers
Never give up
Stay alive
Please you are worthy 
 
"We have to shine a light."
 
Amy Lee 
 
Universal lesson : You are one with the universe 
 
Gabrielle Bernstein 
 
Thank You so much. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten