Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

donderdag 3 september 2026

Rechter waarschuwt: België dreigt ‘narcostaat’ te worden. (Dutch)

https://trouw.nl/buitenland/rechter-waarschuwt-belgie-dreigt-narcostaat-te-worden~b2e056bf/

In Hindu spiritual teachings, intoxicants like alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are considered primary dwelling places for the influence of Kali, the personification of the age of Kali Yuga. 

Personal note :

I still struggle with cigarettes to recover from severe trauma and PTSD but I distanced myself from drugs as a personal responsability as I choose yoga over the years not intoxication. I had MDMA therapy for trauma healing and that ended the nightmares.

Wisdom from Gautama :

 https://buddhasadvice.wordpress.com/intoxicants/ 

Advice from Prabhupada :

 
 
In the Mahabharata, the age of Kali Yuga is characterized by widespread addiction to intoxicating drinks and drugs as a core symptom of moral and spiritual decline.
Role of Intoxicants in Kali Yuga
  • Addiction and Decay: Sage Markandeya predicts in the Mahabharata that people will become heavily addicted to intoxicating beverages and mind-altering drugs, which cloud clear thinking and judgment.
  • Abode of Kali: Spiritual texts note that intoxicants (along with alcohol, gambling, adultery, and animal slaughter) serve as the primary physical and psychological dwelling places for the entity or influence of Kali.
  • Loss of Virtue: Consumption of liquor breaks down social, familial, and moral restraints, accelerating the loss of truthfulness, purity, and mercy defining this dark age. 
Overcoming the Influence
  • Abstinence: Avoiding intoxicants is prescribed as a fundamental method to weaken the hold of Kali on the mind.
  • Dharma: Practicing self-control, truth, and devotion helps individuals transcend these vices.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten