Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

maandag 7 september 2026

Wisdom of today.

The wonderful angel Gabrielle Bernstein who's book "The universe has Your back" came to Me learned me a wise lesson. It's is normal to react with anger sometimes when we face life's difficulties but true power lies not in leading with fear or anger but with love.

I quote Gabby :

"I recognise my anger and I honor my reaction to the darkness. I know my true power lies in my capacity to be the light. I call on the energy and thoughts of love to pour through me and inspire me to take action from a place of true power."

The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith

https://amazon.com.au/dp/1401946542?ref_=mr_referred_us_au_nz 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten