Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

woensdag 23 september 2026

Those who torture Me, gaslight Me, accuse Me with false diagnosis by the medical system. Those who tortured Me in psychiatry. The corrupt systems of "justice". Police who do nothing and would even protect criminals instead of victims.Those who forcefully make me take psychiatric medication : you are a lesson so I can't develop compassion, even for those who have fun harming a bodhisattva. I forgive You but I won't forget.

Lesson from Prince Gautama de Buddha :

"The Buddha did not teach that a god created the universe. Instead, he pointed to a natural law (dharma) that applies to all living beings. By living in accordance with this law and by undergoing and enduring suffering, we can attain true wisdom and compassion, and thus ultimate liberation from suffering."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten