Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

maandag 21 september 2026

Michelle Martin befriended Me on facebook. I researched the judgement on her case. She is not a psychopath, the court ruled, otherwise I would have blocked her immediately. (#transparency; #honesty)

The Tao Te Ching teaches that punishments does not have to become eternal damnation.
I follow the wisdom of the Tao.
I hope Michelle contemplates that her actions of the past are not just and that child-protection is priority.
She claimed to be under the spell of Dutroux because she was looking for safety and protection.

Child protection is my main focus still.
But I want to give Michelle a second chance.
Everyone deserves a second chance. 

I am transparent in everything I do.
It's My duty for a better world. 

kristo isa gabriel 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten