Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 27 juni 2023

Wisdom by General Michael Flynn.

 “Blessed are you when they insult you, persecute you

and, lying, they will say all sorts of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For this is how they persecuted the prophets before you.” Mt 5:11-12 Boy, don’t I know it. Thank God for these reminders allowing me to maintain my own resolve. I do very much appreciate the support my family and I get from many of you. #FightLikeAFlynn


But there is hope :

‘The ungodly are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. The Lord is known by the judgment which he executes: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.’ (Psalms 9:15-16)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten