Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 14 april 2022

I am worried.

These days I am very worried about the war between Nato, Ukraïne and Russia. This can very quickly escalate from a cold war towards a great global conflict (world war three). I hope from the bottom of my heart that our leaders give the best they can and prevent another world war. Yes people, I am very worried and it makes me sad. I am not choosing sides because both sides are producing propaganda and actually I don't know who is really telling the truth because there is also an information war. It must be difficult for journalists not to bring fake news, anyway, I wish them the very best.

I believe we have help in the cosmos from higher angelic beings and possibly even aliens who in the worst case will disable nuclear weapons.

If we can make our voices being hurt, we can prevent this from becoming a nuclear war.

https://icanw.org

Never give up for our beautiful planet and for the human race.

Kristof Gabriel Carina van Hooymissen


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten