Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 29 december 2020

Invocation / Rosary for Archangel Michael's Protection

 In the name of the I AM THAT I AM and the universal Christ mind within all life, I call upon Archangel Michael to take command over all aspects of my life and protect my four lower bodies. I call for this protection to be extended to all people in my circle of influence. I especially call for Archangel Michael to take command over … [Make your own calls here.]

Part 1

1. Archangel Michael, I welcome you into my life, my mind and my energy field and I accept your Presence with me always.

Archangel Michael, light so blue,
my heart has room for only you.
My mind is one, no longer two,
your love for me is ever true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

2. Archangel Michael, envelop my physical body in an impenetrable shield of your Blue-Flame Protection.

Archangel Michael, I will be,
all one with your reality.
No fear can hold me as I see,
this world no power has o’er me.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

3. Archangel Michael, protect my physical body from all accidents and consume any karmic vulnerability to such events.

Archangel Michael, hold me tight,
shatter now the darkest night.
Clear my chakras with your light,
restore to me my inner sight.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

4. Archangel Michael, protect my physical body from all war, conflicts and violence and consume any karmic vulnerability to such events.

Archangel Michael, now I stand,
with you the light I do command.
My heart I ever will expand,
till highest truth I understand.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

5. Archangel Michael, protect my physical body from all natural or man-made disasters and consume any karmic vulnerability to such events.

Archangel Michael, in my heart,
from me you never will depart.
Of hierarchy I am a part,
I now accept a fresh new start.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

6. Archangel Michael, protect my physical body from all bacteria and viruses and consume any karmic vulnerability to disease.

Archangel Michael, sword of blue,
all darkness you are cutting through.
My Christhood I do now pursue,
discernment shows me what is true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

7. Archangel Michael, protect my physical body from all toxins and pollutants and consume any karmic vulnerability to disease.

Archangel Michael, in your wings,
I now let go of lesser things.
God’s homing call in my heart rings,
my heart with yours forever sings.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

8. Archangel Michael, protect my physical body from all imperfect vibrations in my home and work place and seal me from any influence from lower vibrations.

Archangel Michael, take me home,
in higher spheres I want to roam.
I am reborn from cosmic foam,
my life is now a sacred poem.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

9. Archangel Michael, consume all imperfect energies and patterns in my seven chakras at the physical level. Clear my chakras and organs from all matrices that can cause physical disease.

Archangel Michael, light you are,
shining like the bluest star.
You are a cosmic avatar,
with you I will go very far.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

Part 2

1. Archangel Michael, envelop my emotional body in an impenetrable shield of your Blue-Flame Protection. I welcome your light to expose all imperfections in my emotional body.

Archangel Michael, light so blue,
my heart has room for only you.
My mind is one, no longer two,
your love for me is ever true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

2. Archangel Michael, protect and seal my emotional body from all dark forces, discarnate souls, mass entities, demons and other dark forces seeking to control me through my emotions.

Archangel Michael, I will be,
all one with your reality.
No fear can hold me as I see,
this world no power has o’er me.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

3. Archangel Michael, protect and seal my emotional body from the mass consciousness and all dark vortexes seeking to overpower my emotions and cause me to conform to the common denominator in my society.

Archangel Michael, hold me tight,
shatter now the darkest night.
Clear my chakras with your light,
restore to me my inner sight.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

4. Archangel Michael, protect and seal my emotional body from the lowest levels of the emotional octave, the Astral plane, and all of the energies of death and hell focused there.

Archangel Michael, now I stand,
with you the light I do command.
My heart I ever will expand,
till highest truth I understand.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

5. Archangel Michael, protect and seal my emotional body from all dark forces and people who are seeking to control, manipulate or destroy me by forcing me to become trapped in self-destructive emotional patterns.

Archangel Michael, in my heart,
from me you never will depart.
Of hierarchy I am a part,
I now accept a fresh new start.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

6. Archangel Michael, flood my emotional body with your all-conquering Blue Flame and dissolve all energy vortexes that keep me trapped in self-destructive emotional reactions.

Archangel Michael, sword of blue,
all darkness you are cutting through.
My Christhood I do now pursue,
discernment shows me what is true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

7. Archangel Michael, clear my emotional body from all self-destructive patterns set up in this life and all of my past lives.

Archangel Michael, in your wings,
I now let go of lesser things.
God’s homing call in my heart rings,
my heart with yours forever sings.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

8. Archangel Michael, clear my emotional body from all stress, discouragement, depression, anger, hatred and all other negative energies.

Archangel Michael, take me home,
in higher spheres I want to roam.
I am reborn from cosmic foam,
my life is now a sacred poem.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

9. Archangel Michael, consume all imperfect energies and patterns in my seven chakras at the emotional level. Clear my chakras from all matrices that can cause emotional disease.

Archangel Michael, light you are,
shining like the bluest star.
You are a cosmic avatar,
with you I will go very far.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

Part 3

1. Archangel Michael, envelop my mental body in an impenetrable shield of your Blue-Flame Protection. I welcome your light to expose all imperfections in my mental body.

Archangel Michael, light so blue,
my heart has room for only you.
My mind is one, no longer two,
your love for me is ever true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

2. Archangel Michael, protect and seal my mental body from the lie that I am powerless and do not have the potential to take command over my own life and destiny.

Archangel Michael, I will be,
all one with your reality.
No fear can hold me as I see,
this world no power has o’er me.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

3. Archangel Michael, protect and seal my mental body from the denial of my potential to manifest personal Christhood in this lifetime.

Archangel Michael, hold me tight,
shatter now the darkest night.
Clear my chakras with your light,
restore to me my inner sight.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

4. Archangel Michael,  clear my mental body from all energies and vortexes that block my ability to grasp my spiritual potential and see my Divine plan.

Archangel Michael, now I stand,
with you the light I do command.
My heart I ever will expand,
till highest truth I understand.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

5. Archangel Michael, clear my mental body from all lies and matrices inserted by dark forces in order to prevent me from becoming an open door for my I AM Presence and the ascended masters.

Archangel Michael, in my heart,
from me you never will depart.
Of hierarchy I am a part,
I now accept a fresh new start.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

6. Archangel Michael, clear my mental body from all lies and matrices that keep me trapped in a pattern of arguing against other people or fighting for causes that have nothing to do with my Divine plan.

Archangel Michael, sword of blue,
all darkness you are cutting through.
My Christhood I do now pursue,
discernment shows me what is true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

7. Archangel Michael, clear my mental body from all lies and matrices inserted by the fallen beings through their serpentine logic.

Archangel Michael, in your wings,
I now let go of lesser things.
God’s homing call in my heart rings,
my heart with yours forever sings.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

8. Archangel Michael, clear my mental body from all lies and matrices that are designed to keep me so confused and unfocused that I cannot see or accept the undivided Christ reality behind all dualistic illusions.

Archangel Michael, take me home,
in higher spheres I want to roam.
I am reborn from cosmic foam,
my life is now a sacred poem.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

9. Archangel Michael, consume all imperfect energies and patterns in my seven chakras at the mental level. Clear my chakras from all matrices that can cause mental disease.

Archangel Michael, light you are,
shining like the bluest star.
You are a cosmic avatar,
with you I will go very far.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

Part 4

1. Archangel Michael, envelop my identity body in an impenetrable shield of your Blue-Flame Protection. I welcome your light to expose all imperfections in my identity body.

Archangel Michael, light so blue,
my heart has room for only you.
My mind is one, no longer two,
your love for me is ever true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

2. Archangel Michael, protect and seal me free from the false sense of identity that says I am only a material being and have no spiritual potential.

Archangel Michael, I will be,
all one with your reality.
No fear can hold me as I see,
this world no power has o’er me.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

3. Archangel Michael, protect and seal me from the false sense of identity that says I am a sinner and that I cannot do the works that Jesus did.

Archangel Michael, hold me tight,
shatter now the darkest night.
Clear my chakras with your light,
restore to me my inner sight.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

4. Archangel Michael, clear my identity body from the internal spirits that make me so divided that I do not know who I am or do not dare to accept my spiritual identity.

Archangel Michael, now I stand,
with you the light I do command.
My heart I ever will expand,
till highest truth I understand.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

5. Archangel Michael, clear my identity body from the ego that is the very core of the sense that I am a separate being.

Archangel Michael, in my heart,
from me you never will depart.
Of hierarchy I am a part,
I now accept a fresh new start.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

6. Archangel Michael, clear my identity body from all sense of being alone and of having been abandoned by God or my spiritual teachers.

Archangel Michael, sword of blue,
all darkness you are cutting through.
My Christhood I do now pursue,
discernment shows me what is true.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

7. Archangel Michael, clear my identity body from all resentment or anger against the material world, the Mother aspect of God, for forcing me to face the consequences of my own choices. Help me learn from every consequence.

Archangel Michael, in your wings,
I now let go of lesser things.
God’s homing call in my heart rings,
my heart with yours forever sings.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

8. Archangel Michael, clear my identity body from all anger or resentment against God for the fact that I exist and have free will. Help me make peace with God and accept life as a grand opportunity.

Archangel Michael, take me home,
in higher spheres I want to roam.
I am reborn from cosmic foam,
my life is now a sacred poem.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

9. Archangel Michael, consume all imperfect energies and patterns in my seven chakras at the identity level. Clear my chakras from all matrices that can cause me to be trapped in a lower sense of identity.

Archangel Michael, light you are,
shining like the bluest star.
You are a cosmic avatar,
with you I will go very far.

Archangel Michael, you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your Presence is forever near,
you are to me so very dear.

Sealing

In the name of the I AM THAT I AM, the universal Christ mind within all life, I accept that Archangel Michael, Astrea and Saint Germain form an impenetrable shield around myself, all people in my circle of influence and all spiritual people on earth, sealing us from all imperfect energies and dark forces in all four octaves. I accept that the violet flame transforms all imperfect energies in our beings so the prince of this world has nothing in us.

Copyright © 2014 Kim Michaels

Source : https://transcendencetoolbox.com/inv-archangel-michael-protect-me/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten