Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 18 december 2020

Inspiration from Daniel Pena

I am not a materialist. I work for years with the goals and motives of the Great White Lodge. But for people who want to make money and benefit humanity with that wealth, Daniel Pena is your man. I have accepted Him as my mental coach, he initiates the will to fight and never give up on life and your dreams.

Money is not the root of all evil, it's what you do with it. You can always use the Mater-energy for the benefit of the human race.

The ascended masters teach that it was never G'd's will for people to be poor.

For me, I keep my life of being true to G'd in humble service. As a devotee once said to me : chant and be happy.


Merry Christmas, Daniel


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten