Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 27 juli 2020

Wise advice by Dr Roy Michael Martina

Hi Kristof Gabriel,
We’ve been told we’re facing another wave of COVID-19. Depending on which country you live in, it might seem like we were just coming out of things. Here in the United States, it’s become a political issue, and the president here is against masks. I’m going to say something that I hardly ever say. I agree with Donald Trump. 
As a doctor, I do not believe masks are the answer. I believe in the immune system. The precautions we’re taking make no sense, and the reason we got into and are still in this mess is because the medical establishment does not have a clue as to what to do. 🤔
Ask yourself this, do I wear a mask because I am afraid to be infected or do I wear a mask because it’s regulation? Wearing masks and washing your hands is not going to save you from the virus.


In Europe the regulations are getting even stricter and the economy is flatlining due to the unnecessary actions that are restricting our freedom based on the power grab of the governments and politicians using false data to justify their destructive regulations.
We’re relying on numbers that don’t make sense and testing that is not reliable. We’re getting varying degrees of results from testing and these results are facing us with a second lockdown.
Let me tell you why I think there’s going to be a second lockdown. I believe, based on facts I’ve seen from reputable scientists, that the virus is manmade.
Fauci said with certainty that there would be a second wave. That paired with statements Bill Gates has made leads me to think something else is coming.
I think Fauci was involved in the research that created this manmade virus and that he sent the virus over to Wuhan to continue testing that wasn’t allowed in the United States. It was then released into the public. I think this first wave was a test, because the vaccine isn’t ready. I think the next wave is going to be more dangerous and affect more people and even children.
I believe this is part of a depopulation effort. By October, I’m predicting that we will see a second wave, and people will not only die because of the virus but because of a disruption in the food chain. We are already losing more lives due to starvation than the virus could possibly kill and we’ll lose many more lives caused by starvation.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

(....)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten