Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zaterdag 25 juli 2020

Clearing and Shielding with Archangel Michael with Doreen Virtue



Archangel Michael, I accept your total protection for myself and all people in my circle of influence from any backlash from the fallen beings in the form of physical accidents, mishaps or acts of violence.

Archangel Michael, I accept your total protection for myself and all people in my circle of influence from any backlash from the fallen beings in the form of disease or problems with the physical body

Archangel Michael, I accept your total protection for myself and all people in my circle of influence from any backlash from the fallen beings in the form of emotional projections causing erratic or insane behavior.

Archangel Michael, I accept your total protection for myself and all people in my circle of influence from any backlash from the fallen beings in the form of emotional projections causing depression or a sense of discouragement.

Archangel Michael, I accept your total protection for myself and all the people in my circle of influence from any backlash from the fallen beings in the form of mental projections causing confusion or mental instability.

Archangel Michael, 
light you are
shining like the bluest star
You are a cosmic avatar
with you I will go very far

Archangel Michael,
you are here,
your light consumes all doubt and fear.
Your presence is forever near,

You are to me so very dear.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten