Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 29 april 2016

Late Night Poetry

One attacked me in the past He dropped dead One cursed me in the past He dropped dead The first one doomed The second forgiven As I see clearer and clearer Turned on by saintly combat girl Angels in disguise Bringing God’s wrath To those who dispise My Lord I love From Mount Zion To the dedication of Palestine Leading a pack of wolfs To utter submission, humility and As even spaceraces are under my control I have never feared a thing Even fear itself ran away from me But I remain devoted to the Lord Born with music in my soul Not an idolator But a lover of the arts And all that’s fine and true Killer of the wicked and the corrupt As my crew pulls me through Even dictators should pray for my blessings Or the golden bullets fly I can roar loadly And it has nothing to do with pride I was born to stand out never to fit in Who the fuck is going to mess with me As Holy Mark said Mary is allowed to paint it Black Even devoted killers and psychopaths brought the wrath As we are one and one for all Turn the music in the hall The hall of wisdom With music from the spheres So ladies dry your tears Because peace is what we are heading for A new world is standing at the door Finally destroying all the evil that’s standing in the way And we will be eternally okay Love G-d and G-d loves you The revelations finally are coming true As the Forces of Heaven took control And exposed every evil troll And as there is more about to come
We in Heaven stand tall We are strong and never to be fooled As we are on the mission To turn this earth to good We are not afraid Stronger than atom bombs As we will make it through the storm As I lay my poor head down Sleeping with a crown One of eternal life and never of death As we’re decades ahead We’re from the future And bringers of the dawn The revolution of love Is coming to this town So oligarchs be prepared For all your dirty little secrets to be shared We don’t forgive we don’t forget So surrender or loose your head The best is yet to come Change finally has arrived As I am loving my beautiful Bride I love every second of this play And in the end I am here to stay Destroyed the wicked and corrupt As evil rulers' end has come The Victory of the Light Finally will have won The Year of changes is upon the earth So enjoy it for what it’s worth Saving Jews Giving Muhammed shelter It ain’t no helter skelter We are celestial beings Incarnated on purpose To bring the revolution of the white rose The fallen are finally under arrest As we are not reptiles or insects We are the Bringers of the Dawn And those who blocked us will drown As we are heading towards the completion Standing happy on the mountain top Blessing Matthew for the guts he’s got Loving Nature and Mother Earth Waiting for the Earth’s rebirth Cosmic beings united here As the saints go marching in Unstoppable we go ahead While many will end up dead Those who lied and those who cheat And it’s not about smoking weed I’m talking about the wicked, The Godless and Mean For their punishment has been foreseen The time has finally arrived To celebrate these days and nights For liberation is upon the masses As we prevented the many clashes Roaring Lion As Kalki Kills The many demons on the hills Our beloved Michaels And Gabriels Will seperate the heavens from the hells A true believer is always save And walks freely out of Plato’s cave So be aware but never fear Because the revolution Finally is here
Blessings, Kristo - 30/04/2016 PS Check it out : Matthew on top of the mountain :
http://muse.mu/tour-dates,ischgl-austria-top-of-the-mountain_3009.htm

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten