Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 21 januari 2016

Little Buddha

Mijn hart is in goede staat
De dokter gaf zijn goedkeuring
Geen controles meer nodig
Ik at een vegetarische maaltijd
En dronk een cola
Zelfs aartsengelen drinken dat graag
Het is ook goed voor de maag
Of voor wanneer er veel van de lever moet
Zwarte gal en koffie
Moeten we beperken, Michael
Het geeft kotsneigingen
Groene klei geneest.
Mummie Mammie Mimi
Ik ontrafelde het Geheim

Markus koffie is lekker
Supramentale yoga onthoudt
zich van onnodige discussies
Over religie en politiek
Ik heb mijn verleden ingehaald,
het Geheim was duidelijk
Dank je Sri
Toch, ik maak me zorgen
Waar is mijn drinkebroer van vroeger?
Hij antwoordt niet
Phantom Self in February
Davidic Revelations ahead
Christian initiates are Fish
At age 7 I learned fishing
with Grandfather
Now it helps me
Not to loose patience

I'm a believer,
Samuel said Calm
It helps me to hold on
Thomas and I were born under Vedic Rahu
But Michael,
we are angels in disguise
Not fallen
Not fallen

Dear Saints
We need an indignado revival
Only the number of the beast
Doesn't like that
Old banker turned into a straight believer
Not that easy
To become a defector

Deputed by His own kind
Not that easy
Angelic Swords of Wisdom
Keeps me going
Bhagavad Gita
Song of God
Yes let's keep on singing

Women forgive me my wild behavior
I knew I knew nothing
Don't believe that just for one second
I'm forgetting you
I am not a popstar
nor a marvel comic
I stepped outside
for cheap cigars
and a blue Lighter
Armageddon's evolution
tests us all
evil destroyed by the day
The slight end of demonocracy
I love you Michael
I always will
Sue (In a Season of Crime)
Khazars committed suicide
Why am I saying that?
Abraham teach Putin not to hate
Halleluja Hallal
Koosjer Peace
Light in the dark
Crows in Human Fleshing
Cats are Gods
although grumpy
sometimes when grey turns black

Holy Mark
Can't find the way to Atlas moon
I am tired
I am tired
I gotta write
Fuck Goliath
Our enemy for sure

Los Angeles
And San Francisco
Like an old Grandfather
My heart my heart
Black horses and yoga
White I serve
Find my return to what's been lost
I was dead but still alive
They mess with our phone and computer
Like in lost highway
by David Lynch
Twin peaks coming

Independent of behavior and matter
I have to become more and more
If I stop smoking I can defeat the laws of gravity
Yes I do

Dear Lord,
I am tired of being good to all
Get me of the cross
Get me of the cross
Set us Free
We are all Michaels
This is it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten