Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

vrijdag 22 november 2019

Wisdom teachings that helped me along the spiritual Path.



Sri Aurobindo thaught His disciples to transform the lower, animal sex drive and to eliminate all sexual activity on the Path. He also adviced His students not to rely on food too much. There is more to life than filling the belly. Doctor Gabriel Cousens only has one vegan, plant-source based only meal a day and lives a very healthy life at age 75. Meditators, he thaught His students, have a physiology that is 15 years younger. 

At this very moment in my spiritual life, I don't have sex and I am happier than ever, doing what I love the most.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten