Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 25 november 2019

Folks, see through the perception deception.

If you take care of gay people, they think you're gay. This is NOT true.
If you take care of drug addicts and addicts in general, they think you're a drug addict and a drunkard.
Again this is NOT true.

I am a sober person and I am heterosexual. That's the TRUTH beyond the LIES.

In Mohammed's religion, the Prophet Mohammed talks about the SIN of spreading false rumours about a person.


https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-moral-system-commentary-surah-hujurat-jafar-subhani/sin-making-rumours

I don't care about what people think about me, but I care most of all about what is true, not false.

Amen

Blessings,


in Truth,

K. Gabriel


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten