Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 27 november 2019

Recommended : Madeleine Peyroux on Radio KNKX.

Talking with KNKX's Abe Beeson, Peyroux recalled her teen years busking on the streets of Paris. She loves the City of Lights to this day, and her mother lives there still. Her passion for music comes directly from the artists she encountered there, "because I met street musicians, and I was allowed to become one," Peyroux told us. Paris celebrates "being an artist. People also don't have the same disdain for being a poor... in fact, being a poor artist is better. You're more respected in some ways."

Read all : https://www.knkx.org/post/her-own-nearly-madeleine-peyroux-performs-knkx


Note from Kristo(f) Gabriel : I am watching the DVD Something Grand with Madeleine's story and a life performance and video's. I watched some of it last night whilst reading a book by Dr Roy Michael Martina until I fell asleep after hours totally exhausted because I gave my heart and soul to it until my energy was at zero point. Keep in heart that I rarely eat most of the time. For months I lived at one meal a day or sometimes I ate nothing at all but survived thanks to yoga and meditation. Prana kept me going :-) Sometimes I reload my body with healthy vegan foods, or vegetarian (I still dare to eat fish, but I refuse meat). This is pure zen and yoga as well, folks! But practically. I am going to watch the documentary for a second time and then I intend to switch to the Blue Room DVD for a second watch. Daniel Pena thaught me through His work to keep a laser beam focus, so I give everything and keep going until I am so tired that I fall asleep usually early in the morning. After a few hours sleep I am back on track. I sleep behind my desk on the sofa so I can hear the meditation / hypnosis whilst sleeping. It goes straight into the subconscious so actually my mind gets trained 24/7. And it's fun! It goes naturally. At night I put on sleep meditations and hypnosis from You Tube by Michael Sealy. It all works for me to keep me on the High Performance Lifestyle :-)

I only have a broken guitar with only a few strings left on it (I should buy a new one) and an electrical piano but I can't stop myself playing along with the music, doing natural jazz soloing without knowing what I am doing. I just feel the music and let it come. That's what Madeleine's music gives me after years of being uninspired and bored of music (the reason why I eventually started to write books for a while). So thank you Madeleine for having a good effect on this distant supporter.

Blessings from Belgium. 

Kristo(f) Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten