Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 27 oktober 2019

A pure vision for the earth.



I see such a grand and beautiful vision for this planet. I see the earth being purified of the dark clouds of war and of the beings who are dark, who are driven by hatred, who are sniveling in their hatred against human beings, in their desire to destroy this planet completely. I see them being bound by the angels and taken to the other realms where they actively receive an opportunity to experience an even more intense struggle and, therefore, come closer to their potential awakening. I see those demons and entities who never had self-awareness being bound and consumed by the angels and archangels. I see billions of angels standing ready in the emotional, mental, and identity realms, simply waiting for you to call, for your command, for your authorization to step in and purify the earth. (...)

Kim Michaels in Help the Ascended Masters STOP WAR

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten