Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 25 juni 2019

My life at the moment.

Studying (archaic) ancient traditions and prophecies, including those mentioned within Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism,
like the prophecy of the coming of Imam Al-Mahdi.



Keep in heart that we are ALL ONE.
Secretly blessing the human race a few times a day.
Keeping people away from my home,
because I have worked too much during the last years.
I need to study in order to accomplish the wisdom of 
"Know Thyself" even more.
Planning the coming years of service to humanity.
The question is "How" & without external interruption.
Staying true towards Self and others.
In complete INTEGRITY.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten