Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 6 juni 2019

Wisdom of today.

As I walked the streets of Antwerp today, I hear some young school kids shouting : "Does He have a boner?", because of James Hazel's obsession with it (not my karma!!). The answer is "no". I am quite temporarily celibate at the moment, controlling my passions and desires. As the Buddists say Wisely : "Never let PASSION overcome COMPASSION". And that is a wise lesson. I don't believe true spirituality must be a rather phallic religion. There is more to life than that, that's what I want to emphasise. That doesn't mean that making love with your partner is a sin or so, but for me - at this very moment - sensuality is a blockage on the Path. Thanks for understanding. As the Yoga Sutra's say : "Celibacy is not necessary, self-control is. Although temporary celibacy might be needed for a while until the lower nature is completely under control by the forces of the SOUL. That's why - at this very moment  - I have no sex. Now meditate on that :-)

Kristof Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten