"I am not the doer. Every victory is because of G-d. G-d is My strength. I alone cannot do anything without Him.
So thank You, G-d, from the bottom of My heart".
kristo isa gabriel
(G-d's humble servant.)
shamanic artist - pleiadian gabrielian - michaelian - having faith in G-d above all else - sovereign - ethical - refuse RFID chipping / Uniting 144000, peaceful bodhisattva-buddha (nirmanakaya) mahatma- defender of freedom - paramukta avatar - realizing highest calling (Shamballah), ASHTAR “We all shape the world together, be wise and virtuous in your life loyal immortal legions visionary mystic Gabriel Sadhu bhakti yogi 6th - 12th dimension Christos / Archangels
"I am not the doer. Every victory is because of G-d. G-d is My strength. I alone cannot do anything without Him.
So thank You, G-d, from the bottom of My heart".
kristo isa gabriel
(G-d's humble servant.)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten