Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

woensdag 7 oktober 2026

Dead Woman Walking: Christa Pike Vs Tennessee (Exclusive Death Row Interview) (They do things that are unspeakable, because the unspeakable was done to them).

People do now innerstand the history of sexual and familial abuse, what drives some people to a creative profession, only to find out that the music industry is full of luciferians and satanists. Those who have good luck are being saved and turn to G-d, and the perpetrators of Mk-Ultra programming, abuse and satanic/luciferian brainwashing will all be exposed. This is a time of unveiling the Truth.
I have full confidence in G-d and stand with Christa.
She is not the most evil person on earth as they frame Her. 

Have You Seen My Childhood? - Michael Jackson 

The luciferians / Illuminati / satanists are doomed because they are being exposed.

I had to go through it to expose them.

This is the luciferian organisation behind the u.n.

I was almost brainwashed into it through the music education at rock school.

I know where they live. I will not shut up.

They are doomed.

 => https://lucistrust.org/nl/ 



 
 
All those involved in training to lie about Me in psychiatric reports, Mk-Ultra,
judges, psychiatrists, masons in the court system, and even royalty and politicians behind the scenes.
I know what You are doing.
You can't stop Me
I don't fear You.
 
It's game over.
Everything will be revealed.
 
have a nice day
I won't comply
 
One of My tarot cards according to Dolores
that has a relation with my mission is the Fool (in the beginning / you have to start as a fool to the fight the Anti-Christ Dajjal Babylon system, Righteous Judgement, Wheel of Fortune, and an Upright SUN.
 
"Everything will be exposed ladies and gentlemen. They have nowhere to run."
Messed with the wrong one. 
 
They think they could threaten Me
They conspire and make plans
But G-d makes better plans.
Plotting comes from Satan.
G-d and His servants are smarter. 

kristo gabriel 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten