Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

vrijdag 18 september 2026

The Illuminati Lucis Trust / NWO / United Nations tried to brainwash Me into their cult. I refused.

"Do not participate in the worthless and unproductive deeds of darkness, but instead expose them [by exemplifying personal integrity, moral courage, and godly character]"
 
Ephesians 5:11 


They appear to be working for good but they are satanists / luciferians who sell half-truths. That's why the United Nations must go.
 
Not the templars, rosicrucians and the masons
Whom I really like
NOT the satanic inquisition
I like the Priory the most. 
 
They have a website

I expose them :

https://lucistrust.org/ 

 
 
Bill Gates, the sweet talker but a demon
 

 

 
 
Helena Blavatsky I can stand because she was actually a Christian
but I don't agree with referring her movement unto lucifer 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten