Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's / spiritual tourniquete / white hat earth alliance

dinsdag 29 september 2026

200 Years Together I: The Jews Before the Revolution. Author : Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (dissident Russian writer who calls out those renegade Jews who blindly support totalitarian communist regimes.)

Source: David Icke, The Trigger

The lie that changed the world - who really did it and why

(exposes the 9/11 conspiracy)

Book : https://bol.com/be/nl/p/200-years-together-i-the-jews-before-the-revolution/9300000184577893/

 I support both Russia and Ukraine, 

because I stand for Peace.

Remember that Adolf Hitler targeted the Khazarians (current people of Ukraine)

so I really pray for Peace between the Ukraine and Russia.

In service to integrity and truth

independent blogger and researcher for the benefit of all

 kristo isa gabriel

(thank You David for Your hard work for humanity) 

I am pro-Jewish but I remain critical of Zionism and the fascist policies of Israel,

even when I love Jerusalem in My heart.

https://theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is-antisemitic 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten