Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 5 augustus 2026

Kianna G Gabriel 2 weeks ago (edited).

Today’s verse 💗 Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you… — Isaiah 43:1–2 The world constantly asks, “What do you do?” or “Who are you becoming?” The gospel first answers, “Whose are you?” Everything else is secondary. Before all these other titles, Mom, Wife, Friend, Sister, Helper, Healer, Prophetic Voice, Servent. Before all these other titles… I am His. The greatest title we will ever have is child of God. God doesn’t begin with your assignment. He begins with your belonging. Before Moses led Israel, he belonged to God. Before David was king, he belonged to God. Before Peter preached at Pentecost, he belonged to Jesus. Before Paul became an apostle, he was apprehended by Christ. Your calling will always flow from your identity as God’s child, not the other way around. That’s why I think this part of Isaiah is so beautiful: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.” Notice the order: I have redeemed you. (Grace.) I have called you by name. (Relationship.) You are mine. (Identity.) Fear not. (The result.) Your security doesn’t come from how strong your faith feels on a given day. It comes from the One who says, “You are mine.”



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten