Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 25 april 2024

Vedic Wisdom of today.

Text 21:
The symptoms of a sādhu are that he is tolerant, merciful and friendly to all living entities. He has no enemies, he is peaceful, he abides by the scriptures, and all his characteristics are sublime.

Source :
 https://vedabase.io/en/library/sb/3/25/

There are no enemies within my heart. Even not in this court case I am involved in on kundalini awakening mistaken for chronic psychosis. I do this for all people in this situation. I have seen too many saintly person locked away by coercion in mental institutions, drugged against their wills in this country Belgium. Is this a democracy or a pharmacracy? This is a violation of the Nuremberg Code of ethics. What has our judicary become that they allow this to happen? How do they sleep at night?
I will continue my deeds of Resistance by going here  
https://justitie.belgium.be/nl/rechterlijke_orde/hoven_en_rechtbanken/hof_van_cassatie

At least the court ruled that the State of Belgium had to pay for this case.
So that is the little justice here in all of this.
They are responsible and had many court rulings for mistreatment by the European Court of Human Rights. I want to bring this case to that European court.

To be continued ....

Kristo(f) Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten