Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

dinsdag 30 april 2024

Health update & Bhakti Yoga.

I am taking baking soda. My health is still not 100%. I have a scabies infection that needs careful treatment and need a check up to see if it is not skin cancer. I am doing breathing exercises. Cancer heals when there enters enough oxigen in the cells. Of course, I don't trust what they inject into people inside hospitals these days because it creates sickness of another kind. That's what I am dealing with now. The poison they inject Me with is leaving my body because I take the baking soda, got some diarrhea as a sign of the toxins leaving the body. I am reloading my liver with vitamine B Complex to heal and support my liver function. The liver cleanses the body of toxins but a sick liver can be protected with B vitamins. People who have liver problems like alcoholics need to really take B vitamins to heal the liver. I take extra vitamine D3 to protect against cancer. I chant daily Maha Mantra and realise besides all of this struggle I know that I am not this body. As a devotee said in the temple after a cancer diagnosis : "Krishna has other plans with Me." We must have faith in G-d at all cost and always 100%. I am following the online teaching from Radhadesh. Due to my duties I have only chanted 3 rounds of the Maha Mantra so I stay awake to finish my 16 rounds.

What I learned from Ken Wilber is that during disease one can always ask : "What can I learn from this?" The Torah teaches that gossip leads to skin disease. So I must question myself if I don't commit this sin of gossiping together with others. My motive is always giving advice and help others, bodhisattvic, but I learn to even give more attention not to gossip. I wonder if I am not burning other people's karma. A bodhisattva would even give His body in service. So, that's the Path.

Radhadesh Live Online Temple.


Thanks to Dr Shiva for His video on Western medicine.
(https://truthfreedomhealth.com)
Kristo(f) Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten