Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 26 februari 2024

Wisdom of today, not to Self.

Here I am, reading Mariah's biography, feeling blessed for the life that I have. I don't need a lot of followers, a beautiful wife, or riches. I only want to serve G-d, incarnation after incarnation. From that free position, outside the Matrix, or the Beast System, I can help a lot of people. There is even a supercomputer in Europe called the B.E.A.S.T following everyone's bank transactions. That's why I recommend paying cash. The video on this subject disappeared from You Tube (censorship). That's is the credo of a true devotee of G-d. I will never sell my soul to the black lodge, the New World Order. Yes they tried to buy Me in, I even tried to kill myself years ago but I survived. Big pharma and psychiatry was their tool to try to control me in the past. They did years of mind control, not only on me but on many people who are creative. That's why I stopped believing in the DSM, the Handbook of psychiatrists. The only sin I did was believing in conspiracy theories, and that is not an illness. They are not all the same, the doctors, there are good people working there, but according to statistics, 90% of the psychiatrists are bought by big pharma. I talked to many people in the past: some illuminati, some freemasons, but I always refused to sell my soul or be bought. There are freemasons who do wonderful work, but at the top levels it becomes totally satanic. The Essenes also have their secret societies, so secrecy is not all darkness. I don't have to be a famous star If that implies selling my soul. No thanks. I will become what G-d has planned for Me. If you realise that G-d's plan is 100% good and that there is no need to fear anyone from the dark side. I have chosen the side of G-d and won't change my mind. The intelligence of G-d is beyond human comprehension, so trust that there is a plan for humanity and join His team. You will never regret it. Everything will evolve as G-d planned it. My task is to do G-d's work. Thanks to Maria Zeee I realised the importance of the orthodox church. G-d's Army will win, that's why I have chosen for G-d's team and not the dark side, although I tried to do some diplomatic work in the past, even related to the United Nations. Even Mehal Darji, who was adopted into the Rockefeller family from India, confessed the corruption within the United Nations, a Luciferian Think Thank. I've seen it from the inside, it's pretty dark, with its Lucis "Lucifer" Trust as counceling body. Not my cup of tea. I studied all of this, that why I can write from experience : don't fall for it. These books are full of half-truths, or truth mixed with lies.

Mariah writes : "One night, Tommy and I were out with a group of friends and major music executives, in a beautiful lit dining room in an Italian restaurant that served unforgettable warm focaccia and was frequented by music industry illuminati. We were all seated around a big table. My friend Josefin was in from Sweden, and she and her new husband were among the quests, so it wasn't completely a work dinner, but at this point my work, social and personal lives were pretty much one and the same. Even our home had been largely designed for conducting business and impressing partners (though my contemporaries' main concern was where they could chill and smoke a spliff - off all the lavish rooms available, no surprise, we preferred the studio). We would sometimes host big, festive dinners there, some of which were both fun and fabulous, but they never felt like family. Nothing feels like family when you are under surveillance, which I always was." (...) "I just wanted to have fun, but I knew we were being watched and listened to. There were cameras and recording devices throughout the house. I wasn't sure where they were all planted - but I knew at least one place they weren't." - Mariah Carey, with Michaela Angela Davis, The Meaning of Mariah Carey.

Note from Kristo Gabriel : They always said that believing that the Music Industry is run by the Illuminati was a conspiracy theory. Now that is also recognised as a Conspiracy FACT. Whatever you think about her, she is extremely talented. I have shivers down my spine from hearing such talent sing through my speakers. I hope people never forget that.


This brave soul exposed the Satanic Ritual
abuse and MK-Ultra mind control
so many of the believers and artists had to go through.
They tried to break us, but we are still standing.
And that is their biggest nightmare!

(which will only get worse as the satanists will be exposed more and more and eventually removed from power or even from the Earth plane, which is already happening.)


Many more Satan worshippers will be removed in the near future,
according to an ancient Essene Prophecy.
We are talking about leaders of countries,
who sold out to the dark side.
This is only the beginning.

G-d is working hard for His people,
Dr Gabriel Cousens said recently, so don't lose hope.

Kristo(f) Gabriel

The darkness will be overcome.
Don't give up.

Nostradamus Prediction : The fall of the Anti-Christ – Ogmios - Nostradamus' Return

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten