Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

zondag 26 november 2023

If you can, help and donate to protect innocent civilians in Israel, Palestine and Gaza.

This morning, I made a small donation of 10 EUR and a Zakaat donation extra of 10 EUR for Palestine (and Gaza) in the name of my country Belgium.
In order to protect innocent civilians in Israel, Palestine and Gaza.
May this war be ended.
If you want to help, you can donate here:

https://don-gift.caritasinternational.be/defaut/~my-donation

Engaging in the Bodhisattva Deeds states how this is done:

I will give away without a sense of loss
My body and my resources
As well as all my virtue from the past, present, and future
For the welfare of all living beings.

Chapter of the Truth Speaker (Satyakaparivarta):

By charity out of a sense of service,
you will receive service from
others such as your relatives;
by using your own hands when
giving you will obtain people who serve you; by giving when
appropriate you will accomplish your aims on time.

And also:

By charity without hurting anyone else you will obtain stable resources;

by giving while bearing unpleasantness you will have intimate companions.

Source : THE GREAT TREATISE ON THE STAGES OF THE PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT

by Tsong-kha-pa
Volume Two

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten