Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 18 juli 2022

Appreciating the Play of the Yugas | Inspiration | Sri Vasudeva.

So as we ascend the Yugas naturally, there will be more and more information, there will be more and more light. But whilst we are in the heaviness of the Yugas, we need to protect ourselves and stay in the light. Our individual consciousness and energy needs to be different... I see the darkness everywhere around me and I try to strengthen all of you who are with me, to stay in the light and I will continue to do that. That's my role. So I just want to honour all those souls who help to pull us out of the darkness and protect us; all the great masters, all the evolved souls, who sacrificed their freedom and higher consciousness to come into this Yuga, and to support and to stay together and to build these centers of light. I salute those souls, may we all be those souls.

#wisdom #guidance #spirituality #shaktipat #kundalini #mahayoga #sriVasudeva #meditationMaster #satGuru #guruGita #growth #discipline #meditation #practice #energy #consciousness #awareness #change #transformSelf #bluestar #darshan #inspiration #wordsOfWisdom #motivation #love #peace #harmony #joy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten