Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

woensdag 6 oktober 2021

I am still blocked from uploading video's to You Tube from Reiner Fullmich.

As a Bodhisatva, I fight for the future of humanity.

The censorship on me continues.
Making video's is impossible at the moment on my computer.

Honest buying a song from Paris Jackson on iTunes was impossible.
Problems with the bank.

And so it goes

The more they block us
The stronger we get.
The future of the entire human race depends on it.

I can't do it without our fellow Heavenly beings.
I keep the faith.
Don't give up.

As the Lightforces said before:

Goddess wants peace

And peace it will be.

Freedom it shall be as well.


Amen


K. Gabriel 

Thanks to the wonderful work of David Sorensen

https://stopworldcontrol.com/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten