Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 1 april 2021

Recordings update by Kristo Gabriel

I am currently working with the TASCAM DP-O3SD, learning to record, mix and master my recordings. If I have an album ready in the stores on 500 copies by the year 2025 I will be very happy. No need to hurry.

Besides my prayers for friends, relatives and loved ones, I also prayed for Charles John Jarvis, his health is not so well and I hope that the angels keep on eye on him because I don't want to let him die out.
Prayers work but we have to respect free will of everyone at all time. This is a free will universe.
For those interested, the demo of awakenings is free to listen to over here : 

Awakenings demo by Kristo Gabriel - Source Charles John Jarvis website

(At the end of the song you can hear Charles shedding a tear because He was touched by the song, He also did some lead guitar

The demo was recorded with a notebook computer in poor quality

With the TASCAM I have a much better result

But it's just a demo, so nevermind)

Lyrics :

Awakenings


I was dreaming of a better day

Instead of everywhere surveillance

And we couldn't get away


But our friendships kept us strong

With the Lord by our side

Humiliated but with our heads held high


We are not about to give it up

Visualising a beautiful coming


And no longer the need to hide

As we get closer to the goal

Hanging on to eachother

And never giving up, oh no


Give your faith to the future

As she's walking bright to us

Give your hope to the future

As she's softly embracing us

Dreamin' of a better day

No need to give up now

'cause we gotta hold on tight



For all those suffering, trust that there is a divine plan of things

And don't give up hope in the future

Together we can do it.

Love,

Kristo Gabriel

(Special thanks to Charles John Jarvis :

Visit Charles John Jarvis' website if you wish )

Special thanks to the Bax Music Store in Antwerp for the wonderful service

https://www.bax-shop.nl/muziekwinkel-antwerpen

OM TAT SAT

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten