Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

donderdag 30 april 2020

A lettre from the hospital where they drug me daily - K. Gabriel

Mossad agent Maxwell hides @ Stuivenberg Hospital, Antwerp, Belgium
Lucas tries to overrule me, threathening Me with isolation and cruxifiction again
I am an innocent Archangel Gabriel, Kristo. Jailed for doing nothing wrong at Stuivenberg hospital.
They drug us here with antipsychotics, minor tranquilizers and so on whilst we are only trying to get the truth out on pedophilia and other abuse. This place should be closed and forbidden.
In honor, honesty, integrity and with soft, kind regards.


Kristo(f) Gabriel
Lucas intimidated me, he threathened me with isolation, cruxifiction again.
All will get their punishment for being against Me.
I keep the faith in G'd.

G'd never lets me down.

Amen

Kristo(f) Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten