Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog

Know Thyself - Welcome @ Kristo's blog
David - I adore the community of saints / Gelukpa's

maandag 17 februari 2020

Benjamin Fulford

Dedicated to Robin ... (R.I.P.)

(The Lightforces will expose all their manipulation
in the coming months.)

My humble opinion :
Not everyone with a de (in Dutch : van) before his / her name is bad
Some are doing their best connecting to G'd in prayer and meditation with Archangel Michael meditations.
As far as I am concerned I do my best.
Some priests and nuns try to help the sick as well.
That must be said as well.
But I hope that the abuses and manipulations stop.

Behind the scenes I negotiate with the Rothschild family.
I want PEACE and a better world.
(Golden Age / Awakening for ALL of humanity)

Kristo Gabriel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten